Friday, October 12, 2012

New Fabric Friday

If you have a little lady in your house,  you are going to LOVE our new additions to the SHOP!

Remix Chevron in Garden has finally arrived from Robert Kaufman.
  
 It coordinates so perfectly with Picnic Party and Everything Nice. 

The Sweetest Thing by Zoe Pearn

    

The floral designs are to.die.for!  And the birds....good golly they are so sweet I can hardly handle it. 


We also have in the Precuts for this sweet collection!

10" Stacker Squares            5" stacker Sqaures      &      Fat Quarter Sets
    

As soon as I saw this collection I was smitten.  I am totally going to use this one for the quilt I'm making my daughter for Christmas.  Can't wait!!!


And that's a wrap ladies!
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I love this range it so adorable.

trish said...

Hi Angie. :o)
I am visiting today via Amy Smart's blog. Your shop is awesome and I love your blog! I am so glad to have found you. I can't wait to take a look around and see your tutorials too. :o)
Have a great weekend. Trish xo

Ankit Ron said...

It's a wonderful game and Thank you fantasy power 11 for this great app, I find it very interesting and well thought out and put together. Carrom Board Game

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...